Bringing the Self into Balance:
Shamanic Principles for Maintaining Spiritual Health and Harmony
May 16 - 17, 2020
Latham, New York
Discover how shamanic principles can help you to create and maintain wellness and harmony in your life!
In this two-day class, you will learn daily practices that you can work with in order to come into greater harmony with the spiritual forces in your body, home, life, and land where you live and work.
In this workshop, you will:
- Meet a helping spirit that can offer you guidance, comfort, and healing.
- Discover how to clear yourself of, and protect yourself from, intrusive energies.
- Understand how you can heal with food and water.
- Learn simple practices that you can use throughout the day to help you transform the energy behind toxic states of consciousness.
- Engage in a powerful experience to help you drop what no longer serves you.
- Connect with the spirits of the land where you live.
- Discover how to clear the energy of your office and home.
- Learn how you can ground yourself in times of anxiety, stress, or spaciness.
- Experience your inner Divine light, which has the power to create healing and miracles.
- Understand how you can manifest the life you want to live into being.
- And so much more!
In addition to learning the above, you will connect with like-minded individuals, practice the material under the instruction of a well-trained teacher, and dialogue with your spirit helpers to receive powerful guidance and insights.
Come discover easy-to-integrate practices that have the power to radically transform yourself and your life!
No prerequisites or experience with the shamanic journey are required for attendance; this class is open to all!
Please bring an eye covering (such as a bandana or sleep mask), pen/pencil, notebook, and a packed lunch. Optional items to bring include a drum, rattle, and sacred item to place on the altar.
Time: May 16 - 17, 10am - 2pm both days.
Location: Adventuring Souls.Guru, 410 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham, New York, 12110.
Cost: $145 for the full weekend.
To Register: Registration payment can be made online through the Register Here button below, or by bringing cash or check for $145 on the first day of the workshop. If you plan on paying with cash or check at the door, please email me your intent to attend here. Maximum number of students is 15. Enrollment deadline is May 13, 2020 at 11:59pm EST; reserve your space today.
ENROLLMENT FOR THIS CLASS IS NOW CLOSED.
You can see my next workshops by clicking here.
Curious to learn more about shamanism?
Click here to read Sandra Ingerman's Abstract on Shamanism.
For entertainment purposes only, in accordance with New York State law. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If a workshop is cancelled, all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel anyone's participation in this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If an individual's participation is cancelled, the amount of fees returned is up to Garrett's discretion.