Bringing the Self into Balance:
Shamanic Principles for Maintaining Spiritual Health and Harmony
May 16 - 17, 2020
Latham, New York
Discover how shamanic principles can help you to create and maintain wellness and harmony throughout the day!
In this two-day class, you will learn daily practices that you can work with in order to come into greater harmony with the spiritual forces in your body, home, life, and land where you live and work. You will connect with your helping spirits throughout the class to provide you with profound teachings, deep spiritual healing, and easy-to-integrate practices that have the power to bless yourself and others.
In this workshop, you will:
- Meet a helping spirit that can offer you guidance, comfort, and healing.
- Discover how to clear yourself of, and protect yourself from, spiritual intrusions.
- Understand how you can bless your water, food, and day ahead.
- Learn simple practices you can use throughout the day to help you transform the energy behind toxic states of consciousness.
- Engage in a powerful meditation to help you drop what no longer serves you.
- Connect with the spirits of the land where you live.
- Discover how to smudge and clear the energy of your office and home.
- Learn how you can ground yourself in times of anxiety, stress, or spaciness.
- Experience embodying your inner divine light to create healing and miracles in a transfiguration meditation.
- Understand how you can dream the life you want to live into being.
- And so much more!
In addition, you will experience guided meditations in which you will dialogue with your helping spirits and learn directly from them about the nature of spiritual intrusions, how you can transform toxic states of consciousness, and how you can connect with the spiritual forces in your life in order to live a life of balance and grace.
There are no prerequisites for this class; all are welcome!
Please bring an eye covering (such as a bandana or sleep mask), pen/pencil, notebook, and a packed lunch. Optional items to bring include a drum, rattle, and sacred item to place on the altar.
Time: May 16 - 17, 1pm - 5pm both days.
Location: Adventuring Souls.Guru, 410 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham, New York, 12110.
Cost: $145 for the full weekend.
To Register: Registration payment can be made online through the Register Here button below, or by bringing cash or check for $145 on the first day of the workshop. If you plan on paying with cash or check at the door, please email me your intent to attend here. There are only 15 seats available for this class. Enrollment deadline is May 13, 2020 at 11:59pm EST; reserve your space today.
(If you are registering for this class from your mobile device, the above registration button may take a brief moment to load)
For entertainment purposes only, in accordance with New York State law. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If a workshop is cancelled, all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel anyone's participation in this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If an individual's participation is cancelled, the amount of fees returned is up to Garrett's discretion.