A Journey into Shamanic Healing:
Overviews and Demonstrations of Healing from a Shamanic Perspective
March 28 - 29, 2020
Latham, New York
Be introduced to the incredible world of shamanic healing!
In this two-day class, you will be lead in an overview of how shamans and shamanic practitioners address the spiritual aspects of illness. Shamans remove harmful energies and restore beneficial energies to the body, work with the dying and the dead, radiate healing light, and preform a multitude of other important healing work, some of which you will be shown through live demonstrations by Garrett.
In this class, we will discuss:
- The definition and practice of shamanism.
- How shamanic healing blends with traditional medical and psychological care.
- The four classic causes of illness (and their symptoms) from a shamanic perspective: soul loss, power loss, possession, and intrusion.
- The classic shamanic cures for illness: soul retrieval, power animal retrieval, psychopomp, and extraction.
- How soul retrieval, power retrieval, psychopomp, and extraction can help bring people back to a greater state of health and harmony.
- The difference between healing and curing.
- The connection between trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and the soul.
- How to find reputable, effective, and ethical shamanic healing training.
- What to look for in a soul retrieval training.
- The ethics of shamanic healing work.
- The evolution and future of shamanic healing, and the feminine principle of healing by being a presence of light.
- And so much more!
In addition, you will experience guided shamanic journeys in which you will have the opportunity to meet and dialogue with helping spirits, and receive messages about how they view illness, how our descendants will conduct healing work in the future, and more.
This class is suitable for anyone looking to learn more about shamanism, shamanic healing, and how they can expand their view of overall health and well-being. It is especially suitable for traditional healthcare professionals (such as physicians, therapists, counselors, hospice workers, and others) and aspiring shamanic practitioners.
This class is not a training in shamanic healing or any shamanic healing method; rather, it serves to help you integrate a shamanic understanding of the spiritual level of illness into your personal and professional healing work.
No prerequisites or shamanic journeying experience is required for attendance; this class is open to all!
Please bring an eye covering (such as a bandana or sleep mask), pen/pencil, notebook, and a packed lunch. Optional items to bring include a drum, rattle, and sacred item to place on the altar.
Time: March 28 - 29, 1pm - 5pm both days.
Location: Adventuring Souls.Guru, 410 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham, New York, 12110.
Cost: $145 for the full weekend.
To Register: Registration payment can be made online through the Register Here button below, or by bringing cash or check for $145 on the first day of the workshop. If you plan on paying with cash or check at the door, please email me your intent to attend here. There are only 15 seats available for this class. Enrollment deadline is March 25, 2020 at 11:59pm EST; reserve your space today.
(If you are registering for this class from your mobile device, the above registration button may take a brief moment to load)
For entertainment purposes only, in accordance with New York State law. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If a workshop is cancelled, all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel anyone's participation in this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If an individual's participation is cancelled, the amount of fees returned is up to Garrett's discretion.