A Journey into Shamanic Healing:
Overviews and Explorations of Healing from a Shamanic Perspective
March 28, 2020
Latham, New York
Be introduced to the shamanic perspective on illness, health, and healing!
In this one-day event, you will dip your toes into the water in learning how shamans and shamanic practitioners address the spiritual aspects of illness.
Through a combination of lecture and guided meditations, you will learn how the ancient shamanic understandings of illness and healing can be brought into your daily life to create health and well-being.
You will have the opportunity to dialogue with your personal spirit helpers in guided meditations, so that your helping spirits can provide you with healing teachings that can be easily integrated into your daily life.
Additionally, this event will provide you with information about where you can start or further your own shamanic healing education. Garrett will even perform a live shamanic healing session to wrap up the event.
Topics to be covered in this event include:
- The definition and practice of shamanism.
- How shamanic healing blends with traditional medical and psychological care.
- The four classic causes of illness, and their symptoms, from a shamanic perspective.
- The classic shamanic cures for illness.
- How to meet a personal guardian spirit.
- How shamanic healing can help bring people back to a greater state of health and harmony.
- How we can transform the energy behind toxic thoughts and emotions.
- The connection between trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and the soul.
- How to find reputable, effective, and ethical shamanic healing training, as well as how to find an in-depth soul retrieval training.
- The evolution and future of shamanic healing, and the feminine principle of healing by being a presence of light.
- How nature views the sacred transition of death.
- And so much more!
Please note that this class is not a training in any shamanic healing method(s); the purpose of this event is to introduce you to the shamanic perspective on illness, healing, and health, and to give you an opportunity to receive transformational teachings from your helping spirits that can assist you in creating holistic wellness.
This class is suitable for anyone looking to learn more about shamanism, how they can begin their shamanic practitioner training, and how they can expand their view of overall health and well-being.
No prerequisites or shamanic journeying experience is required for attendance; this class is open to all!
Please bring an eye covering (such as a bandana or sleep mask), pen/pencil, and a notebook. Optional items to bring include a drum, rattle, and sacred item to place on the altar.
Time: March 28, 10am - 5pm.
Location: Adventuring Souls.Guru, 410 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham, New York, 12110.
Cost: $99 for the full weekend.
To Register: Registration payment can be made online through the Register Here button below, or by bringing cash or check for $99 on the day of the workshop. If you plan on paying with cash or check at the door, please email me your intent to attend here. Maximum number of students is 15.
ENROLLMENT FOR THIS CLASS IS NOW CLOSED.
You can see my next workshops by clicking here.
Curious to learn more about shamanism?
Click here to read Sandra Ingerman's Abstract on Shamanism.
For entertainment purposes only, in accordance with New York State law. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If a workshop is cancelled, all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full. Garrett Jackson reserves the right to cancel anyone's participation in this workshop at any time for any reason, without needing to specify said reason. If an individual's participation is cancelled, the amount of fees returned is up to Garrett's discretion.